A person who wishes to be registered as a Filing Agent (FA) must submit an online application form in BizFile+Kết quả xổ số miền bắc 60 ngày, which include making a declaration that he/she meets the “fit and proper” requirements to be registered. The person will also need to appoint at least one registered Qualified Individual (QI).
Similarly, a person who wishes to renewKết quả xổ số miền bắc 60 ngày his/her registration as a FA must also submit an online renewal application with ACRA, not earlier than 60 days before the registration expiry date.
Steps to register and renew registration as a FA:
- a representative of the FA [applicant (if sole-proprietor), partner (if partnership), director (if company)] has to take the following steps:
- log in to using the CorpPass ID provided by the FA;
- once logged in, choose the ‘Individual’ profile;
- from the top hover bar, choose “Explore eServices”;
- next, choose “Corporate Service Providers”;
- then, at the next screen, select the following transaction where applicable:
- For NEW application - “Application to register as a Filing Agent” or
- For RENEWAL application - “Renewal of Filing Agent”;
- go through the instructions for the application carefully, complete and submit the form;
- newly appointed/current QI to endorse appointment in BizFile+ within 14 days from application (note: no endorsement is needed if the QI is the same and only person in the FA); and
- FA will be informed via email to pay a non-refundable application fee of $200 for a 1 year registration period or $400 for a 2 year registration period when the endorsement by QI(s) is successfully completed. Alternatively FA may perform payment via “Transaction Status Enquiry” under “Quick Access” using Transaction Number, Receipt Number, EP Reference Number or ARN after the endorsement by QI(s).
Each registration or renewal of registration will be valid for a period of 1 year or 2 years.
What happens if a FA fails to renew its registration?
If a FA fails to renew its registration, its FA status will be updated to 'Registration expired and has not been renewed' and the FA will not be allowed to file transactions on behalf of its clients with ACRA. However, FA will have up to 60 calendar days from the date of expiry to renew its registration. Upon renewal, all appointed QIs, employees and clients in their client list will remain tagged to the FA and they may proceed to perform filing for their clients immediately. If FA did not renew its registration within this period, its registration will be cancelled and a fresh application for registration (including application fee) will be required if it wishes to be registered as a FA again.
What happens after an application for registration or renewal as a filing agent has been approved by ACRA?
Each registered FA will be assigned a unique FA Number for the purpose of carrying out any transaction with the Registrar using BizFile+. To perform filing on behalf of clients using FA Number, the lodger will have to choose "Corporate Service Providers" Profile after CorpPass login.
How to appoint an employee?
The registered QI will have to submit the particulars of employee, who will be carrying out transactions under his/her supervision, in BizFile+Kết quả xổ số miền bắc 60 ngày using the transaction "Maintenance of Employee by QI".
How to remove an employee?
The registered FA will have to use the transaction "Maintenance of Employee by FA" in BizFile+Kết quả xổ số miền bắc 60 ngày to remove the employee.