Kết quả xổ số miền bắc 60 ngàyIf the sole-proprietor or the partnership is GST registered, the business owner also has to apply for cancellation of GST registration with IRAS. Find out more at .

A sole-proprietor / partner may notify ACRA it has ceased business by filing the "Cessation of Business" online via BizFile+ using SingPass or CorpPass.

Business owners or authorised representatives must ensure that they enter the correct information in the "Cessation of Business" as the business will be ceased immediately after the application is submitted. 

Related eServices

Did you find this page useful?
back to top